Sunday, September 5, 2010

My demented brain at work

Wade and I were driving to the grocery store today and I pointed out another good place to hide dead bodies. He chuckled because he agrees with me.

Then tonight after dinner we were cleaning up the kitchen and his boss called from the airport saying the battery in her key fob was dead and she couldn't get her car started. We tried to troubleshoot it over the phone but Wade ended up leaving to go help her out. So now I'm sitting here thinking... He's out of the house with a solid alibi. He totally could've hired somebody to come in and kill me (like the movie A Perfect Murder w/ Gwyneth Paltrow and Michael Douglas). Props to you honey if that's the plan. Just don't take my hiding spot!!! Go find your own!!!




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment