Friday, March 13, 2009

The James Hetfield Story

Alright, blonde is mixed back in with the red. I feel much better now!

So a few years ago, Wade and I went eat at Chuy's on Barton Springs. At the table next to us, James Hetfield is sitting with his entourage eating his dinner and drinking his iced tea (James Hetfield is the lead singer for Metallica). It was the coolest thing to be sitting 5 feet from a Rock God!!! We didn't bother him and nobody else did either. Well, actually when James stood up to leave, this one dude a few years older than us, did ask for his autograph. James was totally cool about it and was very kind. Damn, why am I such a chicken???

I hosted bunco last night. My friend, Paige, attended and when she walked in, she informed me that Metallica is going to be playing SXSW at Stubbs this weekend. Wade and I are thinking/hoping maybe James liked Chuy's so much last time that he'll eat there again when he gets into town. So guess where I'm eating dinner tonight...

No comments:

Post a Comment