Monday, March 9, 2009

The Hair

So I've been wanting to put more red back in my hair so I went last week and had it done. I love it except Jennie (the hair lady) didn't put ANY blonde in. I'm a natural blonde (believe it or not) so I look a little funny with just dark hair. Anyways, I called her today and she's going to put some blonde back in it at the end of the week. I think I'll be much happier with it then.

I always like to do weird things to my hair, especially before a concert. I guess Paige and I buying our Buckcherry/Papa Roach tickets inspired me to get it done.

And while we're on the topic of hair, can I just say that I am completely repulsed by loose hair that is not mine, my child's, or my husband's (he's lucky he made it to the acceptable list). I wonder if hair dressers ever find random ass pieces of hair in their mouth or bring home hair on their clothes. I wonder if finding hair in their food at restaurants grosses them out like it does me. It grosses me out enough to make me completely abandon that restaurant for years!!! Just ask Jason's Deli!

No comments:

Post a Comment