Monday, July 19, 2010

The Fetish

We have two cats, Bela and Zoey. Zoey has always had a fetish for socks, panties, toys, and even a rug one time. While we're sleeping, he has a huge party dragging anything he can find into our bed. Over the years, we've had to get smart about where we put things so he can't get to them. I bought some hair bows for a friend of mine and left them on the pool table, and of course, they end up in my bed. So I gather them up and put them in a closet. But somehow, hair bows still end up in my bed! I swear, he has a secret stash somewhere! When I fold laundry, I put it back in the basket because it's easier to distribute to everybody's rooms. I ALWAYS put the socks at the bottom so he can't get to them. Well every single time, he finds a way to get them out and they end up in my bed. So last night, I packed my gym bag in preparation for my Monday night workout. Knowing the sock radar that Zoey has, I stuff the socks IN my shoes, which are in the BOTTOM of my bag, the bag is ON TOP of the kitchen counter so he couldn't get to it. When I got up this morning, I noticed my sports bra on the kitchen counter but nothing else was messed with so I thought I had won. Well after work today, I go to put on my socks and they are gone! That damn cat Houdini'd my socks out of my bag! I've got to get that cat to Hollywood!

No comments:

Post a Comment